Wednesday, May 1, 2024

new resolution

 New Month

New Resolution

I have spend the last 30 days, listening to my emotions, to my body, crying out loud my pain and my sadness. enjoying alone time and being scared of loneliness.

yet i still focus on my breathing from time to time, because i feel overwhelmed.

i have decided to take decisions and stick to them:

- protect my energy: no more caring unconditionally

- focus on me all the time: if anything is bothering me, just leave with no regrets

- accept the fact that closest people may became the less connected to you and don't try to change it

i don't know if this will make me stronger or feel better, but somehow i need to work on it.

hopefully this new month, is the opportunity to bloom.

fiha kheir inchallah 

No comments:

Post a Comment