Thursday, August 15, 2024

sunny day, sunny life

 do you know sunflowers? i feel that i am one of them, i need sun in my life, i need sun in my day

summertime is my season, my continuous happy moment, even though with all this climate change, summer is more yellow sky then blue, sun is playing hide and seek with clouds and feels shy to shine big and strong.

there are moments i feel that i get attached to everything or everyone, and the sun is one of my emotional attachment that makes me feel bad when i cannot see it.

during winter time i feel my mood swing so fast and most of the time i don't get it, until i focus though the window and realize that there was no sun for a couple of days.

this morning it was quiete hard to live the bed, but when i went out i found the perfect blue sky with small clouds i should have taken that picture, the weather has changed so fast in less than 3 hours, dark cloud took all the space, and no more blue sky nor shiny sun, i am still grateful for being able to notice all of this.

i might feel as a sunflower but i am aware that life is a mix of blue sky and cloudy one, and he most important is to enjoy both of them

happy sunny day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment