Monday, July 8, 2024

In Love

I love you, I neeed you Nelly i Love you I do, this is one of my most favorite song love for me is a feeling that must be shared by people having the same values, vision or even interest.
I felt in Love several times in my life, it could be with places, with songs even with food and of course with people.
Love is what makes me feel alive and happy, Love is when you see that special person and all the electrons in your body start running around
Love is a simple moment of understanding when you cross his/her eyes
Love is meeting at the airport after 11 years and confuse breathing with crying and smiling
Love is changing/adapting your plans to see the other, Love is understanding that we cannot agree on everything but we respect everyone
Love is commiting to be the best for you and the other, Love is reducing the walking pace to enjoy every second
Love is also listening more than talking
it took me 14 years to reach these points
I feel happy with love

No comments:

Post a Comment