Friday, April 4, 2014

An afternoon under the sun!!

For a long time I've been traveling and trying to enjoy the best of each city or country, but sometimes planning to go out arrange accommodations etc.. It s just too much, when the best way to enjoy is most of the time simpler.
You just need to lay down under the sun and feel the warm feeling on your skin, you just need to put your feet in the pool and have that fresh sensation.
After a long tiring day, after some disappointment and stress, nothing can relax better that sitting under the sun and enjoying a fresh little wind.
I would agree that this moment would have been perfect if I could share it with important people in my life, but I cannot choose who is around me and who is not.
Am still enjoying even if I'm alone and I'm not saying I'm lonely!!
Happy late afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment