Sunday, August 18, 2024

Inner Peace

 Sometimes, we struggle to understand the voices we have inside of us, and the moment these voices became too loud and take the lead, we will feel overwhelmed, tired and may be depressed.

these days i am in love with the voices inside me, i feel we are on the same level, i feel that inner peace, taking time for me, sharing with my closest friends, spending time with my nephew and niece are the main reasons.

May be also because i made peace with the love of my life, and we are able to exchange without blame or judgment.

when your mind get excited because of a certain blue of the sky, because of a tasty cookie or just happy to plan a party, life is full simple things that will bring moments of happiness.

Life won't be perfect but one imperfection at a time, and we will get through it.

give love around you, give energy to the people requesting it, and just keep moving, 

be positive keep smiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment