Sunday, June 9, 2024

the more you, you are??

 I am a big fan of Trevor Noah, his book, his shows or comedy i just love it, he has an amazing way to describe any situations and i just end up laughing!!

Today, i heard a sentence the more you you are , the fewer people you will get around you, the more standard you are you will attract a bunch of people, but may be for a shorter time.

who can really afford to be himself 100%; in our world you will be qualified as drama queen or susceptible just because you focus on many things or you have opinions that might be different (i heard people calling me that way), but here it is i am me and i am sensitive, and i get offended just when something is late, and i don't care.

somehow i reached a point where you better accept me as i am (because i will always make an effort to be there for you in your own way), otherwise i don't need you in my life.

I don't want to make efforts anymore,

I am not perfect and will never be, but i am not an hypocrite


No comments:

Post a Comment