Tuesday, October 1, 2013

OTW to San Francisco

What if you wake up a morning, and you find an email saying you've been selected to go to San Francisco? How would you react ? What would you feel?

This is a real story, my story, after few months of preparation, after few days of packing optimization, it's time to get in the airplane, it's time to live this amazing experience.

I have met the Algerian Techwomen, for the first time all 5 together, we had our first official picture,and we felt the excitement of everyone of us.

I will be at salesforce.com, I've been impressed by the achievement of this company, my two mentors are from salesforce, let's say it's going to be a great experience.

Professionally I will work with learning path and mobile app, culturally I want to discover new countries, cultures and traditions, I want to visit the city and enjoy my time as much as I can.

First step, Algiers - Frankfurt, light food, buena fe music , and no sleep yet!!
Trying to document this trip as much as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment