Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I do matter....

most of the time, when people would meet me, their first impression would be related to my smile, or that i talk too much or may be that i am friendly, but it would takes them longer to see underneath and realize that i might be more emotions and character.

last year, i spent a long time in south africa, ive met a lot of people, some are my friends and others are just a family that i don;t see everyday, but i had a friend who after a nice dinner and a deep conversation told me that i matter, i was confused, when i heard this, i knew that my opinion matters, my choices matter, but what would it mean that I MATTER.

it took me some time to think and realize that he meant, my life matters, wow!! at that moment i liked it, and i felt happy, that somebody would realize this, but then i started reviewing my life and ive seen how i don;t give that much importance to my life and i don;t make myself matter.

Ive always said, i am who i am, i have a strong character and i like adventure, surprises and happy life, but then i did not make the best choices, i didn't take decisions on time, which made my life or my situation pretty bad for me, because for the people around me everything was going well, but i was the one suffereing.

so i realized how wrong i was, what ever my reasons are, i should consider my happiness as the first condition, and more important i should accept and without guilt that i matter.

i still make the wrong decisions, but at least i know that i am important in this life.

now if i do something , it's first for me, to make me happy, then for others.

one day i might find the person that i can consider as the right one, and for whom i might consider changing my choices but till then i am the one who matters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment