Tuesday, March 7, 2017

IWD

Tomorrow is the international women's day and I don't want flowers, I don't want gifts, I don't want a day off, tomorrow is not a party day, it's not a shopping day, but it's that moment of the year you have to acknowledge that I am working as hard as you, it's the day to recognize that am. Under estimated, that I deserve respect and same recognition as any man around.
For me it's the day for you to see me as the professional that I am.
My wish for tomorrow is that you will be able to open your eyes every single day and understand that being a woman is not a handicap or a curse.
I can be a woman, a mother, a wife, a sister and I can be an engineer or a manager or a pilot.
IWD is a reminder that women are here bringing the best as much as anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment