Tomorrow is the international women's day and I don't want flowers, I don't want gifts, I don't want a day off, tomorrow is not a party day, it's not a shopping day, but it's that moment of the year you have to acknowledge that I am working as hard as you, it's the day to recognize that am. Under estimated, that I deserve respect and same recognition as any man around.
For me it's the day for you to see me as the professional that I am.
My wish for tomorrow is that you will be able to open your eyes every single day and understand that being a woman is not a handicap or a curse.
I can be a woman, a mother, a wife, a sister and I can be an engineer or a manager or a pilot.
IWD is a reminder that women are here bringing the best as much as anyone
This blog was supposed to be an essai to share my trips, feelings around the world, but with time it became the voice of my heart my mind and my soul, i don't travel much but i just want to tell some stories!!
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
IWD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what can help me to heal
I have a special connection to the different places or cities i have visited, but the place that will always be my refuge or healing place ...
-
how i loved green day songs and music? have you felt that september has been too long this year, i believe that i have done a lot, yes i am...
-
elhamdoullah, if this come to an end it was a great adventure, today, i celebrate my one year at my job, yes time flies but actually i have...
No comments:
Post a Comment