Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ethiopia my second Home

Ethiopia has been my first interaction with the eastern African countries, being a trainer, every time I need to move from one country to another one, adapt myself as soon as possible.
The first sensation I’ve got at Addis is the altitude of the city, some breathing difficulties on the first days made me realize how the city has been built , In fact, the majority of the places I visited around Addis were green and the scenery is some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. There is also so much history and culture to be discovered.
But the most exciting moment I had were when I met a small family with a lot of children. The Ethiopians are warm, friendly and inviting people who are always excited to meet a foreigner and despite their obvious struggles, always went the extra mile to accommodate me.


I was amazed, how good English they can speak, we start talking about China, Algeria, football, music, we spent a very good time enjoying a coffee ceremony prepared by one of them.
Being African, I always wanted to make my hair as a real one, and they gave me the chance to enjoy this moment with them.


I’ve been twice to Ethiopia, and this family became somehow a part of mine, every time I reach Addis my first call is for them just to arrange a time to meet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment