Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy Birthday and keep Happy!!

Finally July 23rd, for me it is the best day of the year!!! for sure it's the moment I can get some gifts and be spoiled.

before remembering a birthdate was something special, because you ever need to write it down, and if it's somebody very special you will memorize, but here it is in 2013 you have Facebook, Skype or MSN that will tell everyone you are connected to that it's your birthday.

to be honest, if people remember by them self or by using any social media, at the end it doesn't matter, because the most important is the love that you receive, it's your day you have to feel special, and you need as much love as possible.

I will never be thankful enough to everyone who took the time to write something for me, every person who sang for me a song, or just gave me a smile.

Am finally 33 years old, after all this number is pretty special just in between 30 and 35, right on the middle. after this birthday I will start feeling the weight of this life on my shoulder.
.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment