Monday, November 14, 2016

2016 a difficult year

when 2016 has started i was expecting it to be a crazy amazing year!!! i did not have that much resolutions, just wishing to get the best of it.
professionally i had to face challenges, by teaching after sales staff from Algeria or even from India, knowing the difficulty to stand strong in front of field guys , with years experience, and convince them that u can teach them something new and you have knowledge.
but it was a good thing for me, i was able to work harder to bring the best of this training.

This life is a continuity of up and downs , and that moment i was feeling strong enough to face any thing, i had the most difficult experience, out of nowhere, the man of my life, my father got sick, and suddenly my world crushed, every certainty has vanished, i realized that nothing can be awesome and amazing all time.
it was one of the hardest time ever, i had to move on and be strong, and be there for him, we have been lucky enough to find the right persons at the right moment, but the moment you realize that your main strength is weak it's a big tornado, and even when my father got better, i felt insecure, i felt  not able to leave home anymore, i felt the necessity to be around my family all time.

and the leaving moment arrived, the forced leaving , when job is calling you and you cannot refuse it, i had to deal emotionally with myself to manage my fear to let go, i arrived to india, a new country, a new destination and a new adventure.
i had the chance to see a dream come true, when i visited the TajMahal, the love symbol place, i felt happy , and even going there alone, i realized that being happy with my self is the best achievement i can do.
2016 is not over yet, i am getting ready for few adventure before to move on to 2017.
i just hope i can have those special moments i have in my mind!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment