Wednesday, January 25, 2017

When Internet find the words o was looking for


・・・
To my lover,

Let's have a deal. If one day you get attracted to somebody else, before you get her number or before you make a move or before you flirt back 'unconsiously', I want you to tell me. Tell it straight to my face. Tell me that someone else is getting your attention. Tell me that a part of you is still missing even if you're with me. I don't care if it will crush my heart and I couldn't care less if it will break us apart. I just want you to be honest with me. We both deserve each other's honesty, right? I never want you to do something that will make you look or feel bad. You're not a cheater and I will not allow you to start to become one. And even though I want you all to myself, my love for you is greater than my own selfishness. Your happiness will always come first. So if one day you wake up and realize that I'm no longer the reason why you're excited to open your eyes or if someone else is already making you smile like a goofball, please tell me. Because no matter how much you mean to me, I'm willing to give you your freedom to choose what makes you happy.
Yours trully.
--B.Estreller
.
.l

No comments:

Post a Comment