Saturday, January 7, 2017

strong or weak

i have always heard my self saying , i love who i am when you are around, and then when the person is not around i wonder how do i feel about my self.
it took me time to become an independent person, with the strength to feel happy for who i am and not for who i am with. and as difficult as it was that achievement is one of the most important.
and then, sometimes i fall in love, and just like that i lose what ever i have built, for the only reason, that i start trusting the person, and give that person the possibility to make me happy, to take care of me, and suddenly, me who was ready to be strong and independent, i find myself depending on someone for everything even for a smile.
aie aie aie, djamila you should be able to depend on urself all the time.
life is about balance, and it's the most difficult thing to reach

No comments:

Post a Comment