Sunday, April 21, 2019

I loved.... I Lost

in our daily life, we meet people that can impact our life, with their words, their smile or just the way they are.
and just like that , i sometimes meet amazing soul, that connect and complete my way of being in a smooth and natural way, unfortunately i forget most of the time that the image i send on different events is not the real me, that my broken soul doesn't show itself until the lights are off and the darkness takes the room.

and when that frighten , confused heart and soul try to connect with the person, obviously they will be pushed away, because they are sooo different from the energetic, positive, motivating person they have seen.

there are two people in me, the smiling energetic that tries to give her best to everyone and make them feel good, and the broken soul that will try to connect to the closest person.

if you love me, and i love you, it means i have to be me, and if me today is sad , confused, scared and not able to express herself, you cannot blame me that i am not smiling and energetic like i can be with a total stranger, it is unfair yes, but life is unfair.

the moment you see the real me, it means you are fully part of my life and you are important

i lost you in a stupid way but i learned that i should  protect myself from those that are not ready to see who i am in the real life.

Thanks for the lesson!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment