Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lusaka, Zambia

Welcome back to the real Africa, thesis what they were supposed to write at Lusaka airport, the moment I arrived, I found a very small terminal, no AC at the immigration, i started imagining if Algeria airport was like that how everyone would feel or complain.
So here I'm facing the hard reality Zambia is not Kenya, but the moment we leave the airport I can see the acacia the real symbol of African countries, on the road, side roads are so green, I was surprised to see people respecting each others while driving , then the big up for this country, they have the real high speed Internet, ADSL or 3G , with good prices and coverages, I felt jealous , how a country with less infrastructure can have good technology
We ve got resources in Algeria , so this is what we call it s complicated I guess hihihi hi.
Anyway this Zambia experience, opened my mind on situAtions that I had forgotten.
I hope I can comeback I see more from these people and country

No comments:

Post a Comment