Thursday, June 20, 2013

China .....a new experience

I ve been going to China for already 8 years but this time the experience was more different, it was all about making myself happier.
Of course I met new people some of them are going to be friends forever , some others just passing around, I've learnt that happiness come by accepting that you can be a better person everyday.
Sleeping on the idea that tomorrow is another day will not make things better, but pushing yourself everyday to go beyond your limit this is way better.
I've learnt to enjoy the minimum comfort, not to look for crazy life all the time.spending one day relaxing and slowing down will make you feel safer and ready to face the new week.

After 3 years, I started running, out of the gym, this is a real miracle for me, but I felt myself again, I felt ready to catch the world, the first day was difficult the running part of the up road almost killed my breathing, but after a week, I felt ready to run all by my self and faster, to make all of this possible I had an amazing coach, that have been able to understand what was wrong with me without talking a lot.

Am looking forward to continue exercising once home. I believe I need a good plan.

I met people from Sudan, Sri Lanka , Afghanistan , Equatorial Guinea , Tajikistan , Libya, and others...everyone of them showed me that we can find good people everywhere
I've seen that giving a simple smile will make people feel better, and appreciate you.
I discovered that facing a new day of work is not that hard when you are on the right environment.

When you enter a classroom to teach theory or practice , it's amazing how people can look T you with admiration and respect, and this is the feeling that push me everyday to be a better trainer.
I left china, but my heart and mind are full of feelings and  energy to fight for what I like.


No comments:

Post a Comment