Monday, May 19, 2014

Facts about me

12 facts about me:
1. I love travelling, moving around the world, and getting used to new life
2. I enjoy walking for the whole day on sunny days without having a lunch break ( it’s a waste of time for me, especially if my schedule is tight)
3. My perfect week end, would be to stay in bed having a TV series marathon
4. I love Sushi, I can eat it 3 times a day without complain
5. I can get angry but the moment i say it out loud am fine ( forgive very quickly)
6. I hate picnics, or any events with food and nature ( don’t ask me why I have no idea)
7. I hate people asking questions when they already know the answer
8. The worst season for me is the winter, I get depressed and bad mood
9. Friendship is very important and doesn’t mean I need to talk to you all the time
10. I started learning different languages because it is a passion to understand people around me
11. Dancing is a second nature for me.
12. I’m African first, Algerian and Muslim.

No comments:

Post a Comment