Friday, July 4, 2014

Last day at Cape Town

Here we are 3 weeks have gone and I'm getting ready to leave Cape Town.
I've been surprised by the city, it has been beautiful, with surprising people and amazing experience.
It felt weird every time I'm walking back to my hotel people would greet me even if they've never met me before.
It seems it's a quite city with no rush or stress, and in a certain way people are happy to live here or be here.
I've never heard anyone here saying I don't like the city I want to leave, and after three weeks I do understand that feeling.
I loved how the city might surprise you, I went from Windhoek to San Francisco just by visiting Cape Town, going up and down in the city, visiting table mountain or spending an afternoon in camps bay it felt naturally in a place I can call home.
Today am on my way to cape point that latest part of Africa, coming from North Africa, I would be able to say I've seen both of the side of Africa.
First stop is Hout Bay to spend some time with seals, next step the chapman peak let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment