Friday, December 30, 2016

i am worth fighting for..remember that

What i love about poetry on instagram, is that with very short sentences or text, you can be touched and feel special.
i found this : you are worth fighting for, remember that, and at that moment i remembered that i do matter, and obvisouly it reminded me of someone telling me that he does matter in my life, it's funny how everything goes together and quickly.
so right now in my situation, with my broken heart and difficult choices to face, i have to remember that my happiness is what matters most, and yes i am worth fighting for.
i have asked someone actually not just someone but i should call him the one to fight for me, to go beyond those limit and show me that i am important , he didn't and i think it will always be a regret i will have in my life.
so i think i should move on and find the person that would be ready to fight for me, to be ready to make me the first and only priority.
i am 36 years old, i do matter and i am worth fighting for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment