Saturday, March 24, 2018

WAKANDA Trip

I went to Wakanda and i felt in love with my self again,
I met the real me, strong,happy, smiling and loving,
I shared my feelings with people that matters for me and for whom i matter as well
I went to WAKANDA and i remembered the love i have for this country, for the people,
I received respect, acknowledgment and love, for every smile i gave.
For those that thinks that Wakanda doesn't exist it's because you have never been to Rwanda.

Clean, friendly country with respectful , loving , strong, people, every visit to Kigali, fills my heart with happiness and love, it's the one in a million places that heals my soul and mind.

i arrived kind of nervous , i havent travel for a while and was not sure what to expect, but the moment i went out of the airport i knew i was safe, i was back home, Umutoni Home, and i started smiling.
the five days trip went so quickly i wanted to extend and visit more places, and get lost, and meet new people,let's say this is for next chapter.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful spirit it truly reflects with your presence! May God guard that beautiful heart of yours.

    ReplyDelete