Sunday, May 13, 2018

TechWomen ...... 5 years later

We are living in a world where time is flying, in my mind, my trip to US was just yesterday, but actually it has been 5 years already.

When i was selected, i was super excited and looking for new opportunities to learn and improve my skills.
To be honest my mentor-ship was awesome, working on mobile application development was pleasant and gave me the opportunity to push my self out of my comfort zone, I was blessed having two amazing mentors bringing support and understanding on every step of this adventure.

But this program is more than just a mentor-ship, it's an opportunity to meet and know people from different part of the world, it's a chance to build a support network, over those 100 something ladies from Asia, to Africa, from middle east to US you will connect with few of them and you will share amazing moments, you will build friendships, you will build professional network that will last after this trip.

I have found that where ever you are from, and doesn't matter the work you are doing, we are all facing same troubles and situations, and being united make us stronger.

The human experience is what will last, so construct your network, find your new besties and change your world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment