Friday, January 11, 2019

Being positive!!! ( i wrote it on 17/08/2015)

I have been fighting my whole life to bring positive thinking from people around me.  

The fact that I believe that positive brings positive does push me to smile more and focus on people well being. But still,  is it enough? 

On a daily basis,  being positive what ever the circumstances are,  this is a difficult exercise,  it means we have the aptitude to look over our own sadness and be and focus on happiness only.
many people with say that i am not realistic and more a dreamer, yes i am a dreamer but i am realistic, i know the difficulties that we have to face everyday, trafficjam , everything is getting expensive, paying the rent every end of year, salary is not enough till the end of the month, it costs and arm to have children..... but honestly does enumerating all of this can make you feel well, or bring solutions to your life?
i may make a list of all what is bothering me everyday, but only to find the matching solution, to work on it , or to find the positive part of it.
and by the end of the day when everything went wrong, the positive feeling is elhamdoullah i am alive, and i will live till tomorrow to make it better inchallah.

i do feel all the problems around but if i can make you smile, you just made my day

No comments:

Post a Comment