Monday, November 11, 2013

It was légen.....wait for it......dary

Here I am on the plane from Frankfurt to Algiers.
Going back home, that great adventure is just over, time to get back to the daily life, even if nothing can be as before.
I've been thinking about this trip, about meeting 77 ladies from 16 different countries, it was just an amazing experience.
In the same time, I had the opportunity to meet my friends, people that know me pretty well for a long time, people that I've travelled with, and shared hours of my life.
Being in the techwomen environment, can be overwehlming sometimes, and I found the best way to disconnect for few minutes, or hours to enjoy it.
I felt very happy to meet Allaoua in San Francisco, it was a big surprise but in the same time,a great moment, it was the beginning of the adventure and still I had the chance to discuss it with him and in a certain way modify few things of my way of thinking on the days after his visit
In Washington, I've met Michael, for a lunch moment, we discussed the American culture and society, I felt better when I found that we share the same point of view.
It was also a moment to summarize our working experience with ZTE.
I would have loved to meet someone in Los Angeles or New York , let say it will be for another time
The last but not the least meeting was in Frankfurt airport I met my best buddy, Hakim how crazy is our life, I left New York he left Caracas and just met in the transit area, it was just legendary, he had to run over the airport but totally worth it. In some way I felt relaxed and ready for next trip.
There are friends that you will not meet everyday, you will always have different time zone but an hour with them is all what you need to get back your feeling good moment.
Thanks guys for being my friends, and giving me th opportunity to relay on you.
Cheers

2 comments: