Saturday, November 2, 2013

Now I understand the meaning of being an emerging leader

Is it possible to grow in a such short time?
Here is the question I ask my self everyday since I came to SF.
This Techwomen experience has been an amazing trip so far, I've spent 20 days only, but I feel changed, I feel ready to face any issue, challenge or adventure.
After the first week for the orientation and so on, the work started.
Going to a company like salesforce.com, is a huge change in my life, I was impressed by the whole organization, and great teams working very hard around.
I took a big risk wanting to do a learning path and build a mobile application. I totally jumped out of my knowledge area, I've been feeling going for a free fall ride when I started on the first day, everything went fast, and I feslt nervous every time I had to talk about my project, but actually I started seeing the real possibilities to finish it.
The moment I understood, that I have the right to ask question and request some help, my life got way easier.
People were coming around, taking from their time to listen to me and try to find there best option to help me, in the same time I felt the responsibility to show my best, to work hard may be harder to be committed to this learning opportunity.

It is always rewarding to see the value of your work, with somebody else words, I am really thankful for this.

Let's work for future commitment, and adventure in this techy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment